Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [N3FJP_Software_Users] SMIRK Contest Software

Hi Dave,

I eventually hope to support as many contests as I can.  Right now, the number one request is clearly the PA QSO party and I've been working on that one the last few weeks.  These programs take quite a bit of time, but I'm cranking them out as quickly as I can.

Thanks for the request.  I keep a file of requests and use them to help decide what is next on a very long list!

73,

Scott, N3FJP
snkdavis@...
www.n3fjp.com

Serving the Amateur Radio Community with general logging and contesting software since 1997.

In a message dated 06/21/03 2:16:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dave@... writes:

Is any software for this contest in the works or is the audience too
limited?

Thanks,

Dave L
N3NTN