Topics

Zones multiplier

Tony Osman

I don't seem to be able to bring up the zones multi screen in CQWW cw. What is likely cause? No error msg, just no display.

Tony - ve3rz

ve3ki

That window might be off the screen. You could try closing down the program and editing the n1mm logger.ini file. The changes you would need are in the section called [ZoneMults]. In that section, set Left=100, Top=100, Width=600 and Height=300, save the changes, then start the program and try opening the window to see if it shows up (with the numbers suggested above, it should be near but not at the top left corner of the display). Don't edit the file while the program is running - the edits will not do any good if you do that.

Rich VE3KI

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 06:13 PM, Tony Osman wrote:
I don't seem to be able to bring up the zones multi screen in CQWW cw. What is likely cause? No error msg, just no display.

Tony - ve3rz

Tony Osman

Thanks Rich, that did it.

Tony 

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019, 6:57 PM ve3ki, <ve3iay@...> wrote:
That window might be off the screen. You could try closing down the program and editing the n1mm logger.ini file. The changes you would need are in the section called [ZoneMults]. In that section, set Left=100, Top=100, Width=600 and Height=300, save the changes, then start the program and try opening the window to see if it shows up (with the numbers suggested above, it should be near but not at the top left corner of the display). Don't edit the file while the program is running - the edits will not do any good if you do that.

Rich VE3KI

Tony - ve3rz

Rick Tavan

Any chance of an in-program function that gathers all windows onto the base display in one swell foop?

Rick N6XI

--
Rick Tavan

On Nov 23, 2019, at 8:57 PM, ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:

Rich VE3KI

Tony - ve3rz

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

For a lost window, press & hold Ctl+Shift and click on Window/window name to move the window position to the top left of the screen and set the size to 400x400.

Tom - N1MM

On 11/24/2019 1:22 PM, Rick Tavan wrote:
Any chance of an in-program function that gathers all windows onto the base display in one swell foop?

Rick N6XI

--
Rick Tavan

On Nov 23, 2019, at 8:57 PM, ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:

Rich VE3KI

I don't seem to be able to bring up the zones multi screen in
CQWW cw. What is likely cause? No error msg, just no display.
Tony - ve3rz