Topics

YAESU FTDX 101D

Dani EA5FV

Hi all,
Is there support for the YAESU FTDX 101D?

73 de Dani EA5FV y EF5F

n7wy

Dani –

It looks to me like the 101D and 101MP should work with the FT-950 configuration.   Try it.

Unfortunately there is little information in the 101D guide about the USB interface for audio.  For all the digital modes, the guide shows using a terminal unit.

I asked microHam about compatibility and they said the FT-950 cables will work, but they will produce new cables soon that will use the 2nd receiver.

You can download the CAT guides for FT-950 and 101D and compare them for equivalence.

I note that the 101D 2nd receiver is not supported with a CW roofing filter at the lower IF.

73

Bob R – N7WY

John Bednar

Dani,

There was no response from my direct email.

John, K3CT