Topics

WSJT-X decode list missing

NS2N_PTA@...

I take it that the decode list is a seperate window  that I see in pictures.

I don"t have this window, even checking the Window/ Decode list option
In N1MM does  not produce  anything.  Some other option to select?

Used the contest as an opportunity to learn what to do when things don't go
as expected. Especially when my fingers push the mouse too far ( or not enough).
Like FT4 better.

Paul NS2N

ve3ki

Have you consulted the manual at <https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-windows/wsjt-x-decode-list-window/> and configured everything according to the instructions in the "Configuring the WSJT Decode List Window" section? If not, you probably missed one or more of the important setup steps.

There have been several questions posted here in the last couple of days where the answer was in the manual.