From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Pete W1RM
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 5:47 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] WSJt Decode Window

If you initiate WSJT-X from the Window selection, the WSJT, Decode and connection windows appear.  However if you close the decode window you cannot bring it back!  Some entry is written to the ini file and the only way to fix it is to restore the ini from a backup.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

Pete W1RM

Which results in nothing.  The window does not reappear Rick.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

This isn’t true Pete. There is a menu item for opening the Decode Window right on the Windows menu.

73 Rick N2AMG

If you initiate WSJT-X from the Window selection, the WSJT, Decode and connection windows appear.  However if you close the decode window you cannot bring it back!  Some entry is written to the ini file and the only way to fix it is to restore the ini from a backup.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

Rick Ellison

Pete..

IF you would attach your N1MM+ Logger.ini file. Let me see where it is located. I am guessing its located off the screen for some reason..

73 Rick

Which results in nothing.  The window does not reappear Rick.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

This isn’t true Pete. There is a menu item for opening the Decode Window right on the Windows menu.

73 Rick N2AMG

If you initiate WSJT-X from the Window selection, the WSJT, Decode and connection windows appear.  However if you close the decode window you cannot bring it back!  Some entry is written to the ini file and the only way to fix it is to restore the ini from a backup.

Pete, W1RM

W1RM@...

NS2N_PTA@...

W1RM describes exactly what I am experiencing. In my earlier email, I had neglected to mention that I did have the decode list at the beginning of the contest - probably did X it out by accident. I haven't had time to sit at computer, but remembered while eating broccoli for supper that there is some way to see hidden windows. This one is not covered up by other windows.

NS2N