Topics

WPX function key programming

Jay Pryor

Is there a way to program a function key for WPX CW to send only the QSO number?  I often had to repeat the QSO number but using the F2 function key I always sent 599, which was unnecessary.  Is there a way to program another function key so only the current QSO number is sent, without sending 599?

Barry Bettman

use # for the serial number

73,

Barry K6ST
Nevada Section Youth Coordinator

ARRL (American Radio Relay League) arrl.org

The national association for amateur radio

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 3:18 PM Jay Pryor <jpryor@...> wrote:
Is there a way to program a function key for WPX CW to send only the QSO number?  I often had to repeat the QSO number but using the F2 function key I always sent 599, which was unnecessary.  Is there a way to program another function key so only the current QSO number is sent, without sending 599?

Barry Bettman

here my macro for serial number only

F7 my nr, #