Topics

wl_cty.dat warning?

Rick Tavan

Is it really necessary to warn about a version mismatch at a multi every 5 seconds? We’ll update it when the rate drops but don’t need thousands of warning messages!

Rick N6XI

--
Rick Tavan

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

I just updated the wl_cty.dat file here. Including the time to find it in the tools menu, it took 9 seconds.

Tom

On 11/23/2019 6:50 AM, Rick Tavan wrote:
Is it really necessary to warn about a version mismatch at a multi every 5 seconds? We’ll update it when the rate drops but don’t need thousands of warning messages!

Rick N6XI

--
Rick Tavan

Rick Tavan

:-) No complaint about time required, Tom. But no one wants to interrupt a run to re-do it. I did it Thurs on all machines IIRC and will do it again as I rotate thru them today - only 2 operating positions plus a monitoring/hot standby. I still think the frequency of warning messages is “a bit“ high.

Thanks for the Q early on BTW.

Several MM+ newbies here unwilling to learn much but doing fine running piles.

73,

Rick N6XI at PZ5W

--
Rick Tavan