From: Jeffrey Zajicek
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 06:29 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Winter field day udc install

Help please.

I have tried to install the UDC for Winter field day from the site using the directions and have the UDC file in the userdefinedcontect folder and it still is not listing it in the list.

What am I missing?
Jeffrey

Ian Kahn

I'm having the same issue. Downloaded the WFDA.zip from the N1MM Logger+ web site. Extracted the .UDC and put it in the .\<username>\My Documents\N1MM Logger+\UserDefinedContests folder, put the .SEC file in the .\<username>\My Documents\N1MM Logger+\SupportFiles folder (all per isntructions), started N1MM Logger+ net new. I don't have the Winter Field Day contest available either. What am I missing?

Thanks and 73,

Ian, NV4C

Jeffrey Zajicek <n1xuq@...>

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it and restart n1mm+ and even my computer with no luck.