Topics

WB7BNM Contest Google Calendar Busted?

Jim W7RY

For some reason, I don't see the upcoming months of the WA7BNM contest event calendar populating the month...

Goes back many months, but not forward. Something on my end?

Thanks all

--
Thanks
73

Jim W7RY

Key word here is Google Calendar.
Thanks
73
Jim W7RY
On 10/4/2019 4:13 PM, Jim W7RY via Groups.Io wrote:

For some reason, I don't see the upcoming months of the WA7BNM contest event calendar populating the month...

Goes back many months, but not forward. Something on my end?

Thanks all

--
Thanks
73
Jim W7RY

Robert Peterson

Jim –

I always use the “8-Day” option and this currently shows contests up to October 19th.  You can also select “12-Month” and “Perpetual” options.  “Perpetual” currently shows contests up to 2028.

73, Bob – W3YY

For some reason, I don't see the upcoming months of the WA7BNM contest event calendar populating the month...

Goes back many months, but not forward. Something on my end?

Thanks all

--
Thanks
73
Jim W7RY

n7wy

I think what Jim is describing is that pressing the icon to get a Google Calendar download is not working more than a few days into the future.  The calendars displayed on my browser are functional.

Bob R – N7WY

Gerald Boutin (VE1DT)

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 06:13 PM, Jim W7RY wrote:
For some reason, I don't see the upcoming months of the WA7BNM contest event calendar populating the month...

Goes back many months, but not forward. Something on my end?

Thanks all

--
Thanks
73
Jim W7RY
OK, I see the same thing, but this has nothing to do with N1MM+. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the page to contact Bruce. He probably just hasn't gotten around to doing the latest updates.

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM

--
Gerald, VE1DT