Topics

Warning about no cluster/telnet spots > 3mins

VE9AA - Mike

Hi Gang

I am doing the "Classic" thing this weekend (and populating my own bandmap at times when I am S&P)
How do I permanently get rid of this reminder message pse? *(as I am Unassisted this weekend)

Tnx !

Mike VE9AA "5"

ve3ki

Sounds like the Telnet window is open. If so, close it (not just minimized - closed completely).

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 02:40 PM, VE9AA - Mike wrote:
Hi Gang

I am doing the "Classic" thing this weekend (and populating my own bandmap at times when I am S&P)
How do I permanently get rid of this reminder message pse? *(as I am Unassisted this weekend)

Tnx !

Mike VE9AA "5"

VE9AA - Mike

Aha! You're wise. I had inadvertently just minimized it I think...no doubt when adjusting timeout on self spots when changing bands. (on nearly dead bands, I like to leave the spots up a long time, but for 20/40, people shuffle around too much to leave them up on the bandmap for any great length of time.

I found it hidden and closed it.

Thanks Rich