Topics

two "mini"keyboards

Timon Kruijer

Hi all,

For SO2R I would like to use two mini keyboards. The normal keyboards take a lot of space so I am looking at mini keyboards.

Are there N1MM users here who use two mini keyboards?

An insert key is necessary.

Witch mini keyboard do you use? (brand and type nr).

73 Timon PA1T

Prasad

Hi Timon,

I am trying out

Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard for some time now.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01267B9CW/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_4Um9Db549PV4Y

73,

Prasad VU2PTT.

On 14-Dec-2019, at 4:00 PM, Timon Kruijer <Pa1t@...> wrote:

Hi all,

For SO2R I would like to use two mini keyboards. The normal keyboards take a lot of space so I am looking at mini keyboards.

Are there N1MM users here who use two mini keyboards?

An insert key is necessary.

Witch mini keyboard do you use? (brand and type nr).

73 Timon PA1T

Timon Kruijer

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for report. That keyboard is to wide and takes to much space.

I would like a smaller one.

73 Timon PA1T

Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard for some time now.

73,

Prasad VU2PTT.

On 14-Dec-2019, at 4:00 PM, Timon Kruijer <Pa1t@...> wrote:

Hi all,

For SO2R I would like to use two mini keyboards. The normal keyboards take a lot of space so I am looking at mini keyboards.

Are there N1MM users here who use two mini keyboards?

An insert key is necessary.

Witch mini keyboard do you use? (brand and type nr).

73 Timon PA1T

Lyubomir Slavov, OR2F

Hi Timon,

I'm pretty satisfied with my present set - 2 x Bakker Elkhuizen.

Enjoy the weekend!

73,
Leo / OR2F

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019, 14:54 Timon Kruijer, <pa1t@...> wrote:

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for report. That keyboard is to wide and takes to much space.

I would like a smaller one.

73 Timon PA1T

Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard for some time now.

73,

Prasad VU2PTT.

On 14-Dec-2019, at 4:00 PM, Timon Kruijer <Pa1t@...> wrote:

Hi all,

For SO2R I would like to use two mini keyboards. The normal keyboards take a lot of space so I am looking at mini keyboards.

Are there N1MM users here who use two mini keyboards?

An insert key is necessary.

Witch mini keyboard do you use? (brand and type nr).

73 Timon PA1T

Robert G Strickland

Timon...

I suggest that you both Google "TKL" keyboards and YouTube "TKL." "TKL" is short for ten-key-less keyboards and brings up keyboards that don't have the 10 numerical keys. These are smaller than the standard keyboard. From these two sources you can narrow your search to smaller and smaller keyboards. Some are very small. I bought a Vortex model VTG-8200 that has different colors for various keys. I'm very happy with mine. I think that Vortex makes keyboards much smaller than mine. Good luck.

...robert

--
Robert G Strickland, PhD ABPH - KE2WY
rcrgs@...

WA8Y Steven

I have two logitech keyboards.   First, a K400+ ($40).  Its very small and includes a touch pad mouse.

The second keyboard is a model K350 ($70).  I like it better because of the space between alphanumeric keys and the Function keys.  The curved alphanumeric keys and wrist pad help me type more accurately and with less pain.

Alan Higbie

I've been using 2 of these keyboards for more than 2 years

From Amazon:

Wireless Keyboard Mouse, Jelly Comb 2.4GHz Ultra Thin Compact Portable Small Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Set for PC, Desktop, Computer, Notebook, Laptop, Windows XP/Vista / 7/8 / 10 (Black)

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Keyboard-Jelly-Comb-Portable/dp/B0756XFFJZ/ref=ya_od_pd_dx_mr_1/147-7307659-0383204?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0756XFFJZ&pd_rd_r=4162c8f0-6854-4705-8f2c-05142eca0e37&pd_rd_w=3VIHT&pd_rd_wg=vJhdf&psc=1&refRID=K8657C1NQWA5SH96DZ10

73, Alan K0AV

Timon Kruijer

All,

Thanks for he information.

I have something to investigate and to choose.

I see some keyboards do not have an insert key or it is with another key.

This looks a problem to me because I always use the insert key at N1MM to combine F5 and F2

73 Timon PA1T

I've been using 2 of these keyboards for more than 2 years

From Amazon: