Topics

TS-590

Hank Garretson

I like to use CW REV with my TS-590.

When I tune using VFO, CW REV stays engaged.

When I tune using N1MM--entering frequency in entry window or clicking on bandmap--the TS-590 resets to CW without the REV.

Is there something easy I'm missing?

Contest Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Dave Sumner

Hank,

Configure Ports, etc.

Other

You'll see check boxes for "Use Reverse CW Radio 1" and Radio 2

73,
Dave K1ZZ

On Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 10:53:34 AM EST, Hank Garretson <w6sx@...> wrote:

I like to use CW REV with my TS-590.

When I tune using VFO, CW REV stays engaged.

When I tune using N1MM--entering frequency in entry window or clicking on bandmap--the TS-590 resets to CW without the REV.

Is there something easy I'm missing?

Contest Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Hank Garretson

Thanks Dave!

It was something easy I missed.

Contest Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Jim W7RY

I do too Hank. When I tune "down" to the left, the CW note goes down. Tune "UP" the CW note gets higher. Just the way my brain works I guess.

Not sure why Icom and Kenwood are differ ant. One must use the opposite side IF injection I guess.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY
On 12/10/2019 9:52 AM, Hank Garretson wrote:

I like to use CW REV with my TS-590.

When I tune using VFO, CW REV stays engaged.

When I tune using N1MM--entering frequency in entry window or clicking on bandmap--the TS-590 resets to CW without the REV.

Is there something easy I'm missing?

Contest Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

John Bednar

Some radios have a menu item to associate CW with LSB or USB. Check the radio manual for this option.

John, K3CT