From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Andrew O'Brien
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 7:38 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Thanks for WSJT in N1MM+

Thanks to all those involved in the integration of WJSTX in N1MM+ . This
weekend was the first time I have used these features . It was a lot of fun
and worked well. The decode list was not clickable for shifting the N1MM
focus but was not really needed in my casual effort .
Andy K3UK.

Andrew O'Brien

Yes,  Rick.  Nothing happened when I clicked or double click on a call sign in the decoded list.  The list did tell me whether a station in the list was a mult or not, so still very useful.
Andy.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 7:57 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:
Hi Andy..
"decode list was not clickable for shifting the N1MM focus but"

Do you mean shifting the entry window focus??

--
Andy

Rick Ellison

I will try to figure out why the decode click is not working correctly. For me it is working correctly. I have not updated to the newest WSJT-X yet so that might be a possibility as to the problem why I can’t duplicate it here..

The decode window was not meant to shift the Entry Window focus as you really do not need to do anything with the N1MM Entry window. While WSJT is open it covers my Entry window so I’m not distracted by it and want to type in it.

73 Rick N2AMG

Thanks to all those involved in the integration of WJSTX in N1MM+ . This
weekend was the first time I have used these features . It was a lot of fun
and worked well. The decode list was not clickable for shifting the N1MM
focus but was not really needed in my casual effort .
Andy K3UK.

--

Andy

Rick Ellison

I do have one question for any one that the decode list was not clickable..

In WSJT-X on the Settings/Reporting tab In the Group box in the middle that says UDP Server do you have the box checked that says Accept UDP Requests??

If you do not have that box checked then the clicking in the decode list will be disabled. WSJT-X will block anything that N1MM tries to send to it..

73 Rick N2AMG

Thanks to all those involved in the integration of WJSTX in N1MM+ . This
weekend was the first time I have used these features . It was a lot of fun
and worked well. The decode list was not clickable for shifting the N1MM
focus but was not really needed in my casual effort .
Andy K3UK.

--

Andy

Andrew O'Brien

You solved the issue Rick!  I checked that box and works fine!
Andy K3UK

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 8:25 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

I do have one question for any one that the decode list was not clickable..

In WSJT-X on the Settings/Reporting tab In the Group box in the middle that says UDP Server do you have the box checked that says Accept UDP Requests??

If you do not have that box checked then the clicking in the decode list will be disabled. WSJT-X will block anything that N1MM tries to send to it..

73 Rick N2AMG

Thanks to all those involved in the integration of WJSTX in N1MM+ . This
weekend was the first time I have used these features . It was a lot of fun
and worked well. The decode list was not clickable for shifting the N1MM
focus but was not really needed in my casual effort .
Andy K3UK.

--

Andy

--
Andy

w2eck

 Rick - I was one of the folks that said Decode List Clicking wasn't working. And yes I did NOT have that box checked. So now that it's checked, feature works. My bad.

73 & Tnx
Paul
w2eck