1. Telnet not Telenet.

2. On AR-Cluster "set/dx filter not skimmer" will turn off skimmer spots.  Do this for phone contests.  It lessens load on your computer and on the cluster server.

Tom - N1MM

On 10/22/2019 3:26 PM, Jamie WW3S wrote:
Its an AR6 cluster, rather than CC....

------ Original Message ------
From: "Dave Sublette" <k4to.dave@... <mailto:k4to.dave@...>>
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io <mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Sent: 10/22/2019 3:25:21 PM
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Telenet setup

NC7J works quicker than VE&CC --thanks.

K4TO

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 3:24 PM Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@... <mailto:k4to.dave@...>> wrote:

Just tried wb4qoj--NO LUCK.  So far only VE7CC works

K4TO

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 3:15 PM Ed W2LCQ via Groups.Io
<w2lcq=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

I use NC7J with N1MM+

http://dxc.nc7j.com:7373/

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294
 —-Frankford Radio Club—-

On Oct 22, 2019, at 11:07 AM, Dave Sublette
<k4to.dave@... <mailto:k4to.dave@...>> wrote:

I was able to connect to VE7CC.  I guess all the ones on the
list are pretty much duds.  Thanks for the help.

73,

Dave, K4TO

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 4:01 AM ShelbyK4WW
<shelbyk4ww@... <mailto:shelbyk4ww@...>> wrote:

Dave, I use W9PA.....dxc.w9pa.net <http://dxc.w9pa.net>

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 1:47 AM Dave Sublette
<k4to.dave@... <mailto:k4to.dave@...>> wrote:

Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@...
<mailto:k4to.dave@...>>

10:12 PM (55 minutes ago)

to N1MMLoggerPlus

I have used N1MM for several years, but have never
tried to connect to a cluster. Tonight I tried,
without success, to connect to several on the list
of clusters.  I am in Kentucky.  Is there a cluster
that I can connect to that will give me useful
spots? I've been trying to read the manual and see
if there is something about the setup that I need to
do, but no luck so far.

 thanks,

Dave, K4TO

--
73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC