Topics

Telnet not connect

Nick M

I can connect out side the program to a telnet .
the N1mm software keeps saying waiting for message and station not assigned .

port forwarding is 23 ? I need little help, yes the windows10 telnet box is checked .

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

On 12/24/2019 9:24 AM, Nick M via Groups.Io wrote:

I can connect out side the program to a telnet .
the N1mm software keeps saying waiting for message and station not assigned .

port forwarding is 23 ? I need little help, yes the windows10 telnet box is checked .

Nick M

My flex radio is easier to setup than this program, love the program don’t get me wrong , just challenging.

Nick M

Working now , i used 23 port and 7300, The dx clusters list is not  update, grateful for all the hams that run the BBS :))
Thank you !!!!