Topics

SS SSB

Ed Felter

I inadvertently started the SS in CW mode for logging purposes.  First 9 contacts logged as CW vice SSB. Corrected config and it changed the logging so the next 80 Qs are fine.  Tried restoring, but score still off.  Any ideas short of reentering?  latest update, W7,

ed, AI6O

ve3ki

Did you edit the mode in each of the first 9 contacts? Changing the mode during the contest will not change the made that was logged with previous contacts. You can edit the logged mode for a contact by double-clicking on it in the Log window.

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 09:10 PM, Ed Felter wrote:
I inadvertently started the SS in CW mode for logging purposes.  First 9 contacts logged as CW vice SSB. Corrected config and it changed the logging so the next 80 Qs are fine.  Tried restoring, but score still off.  Any ideas short of reentering?  latest update, W7,

ed, AI6O

Ed Felter

Ok, understand. I did try earlier. Thanks Rich!

ed, AI6O