Topics

Spectrum waterfall colorl

NS2N_PTA@...

I somehow fat-fingered the keys during a contest and managed to change the background color of the waterfall to a light blue ( ugh). Can't seem to find any settings for it by clicking or right clicking anything. Back to the dark side ??

Paul NS2N

ve3ki

Do you mean the background color in the waterfall, or in the spectrum side of the display? If it's the waterfall, there is a slider called "Contrast" that you can adjust that changes the background color in the waterfall  If it's in the spectrum side, right-click and use the "Toggle background color" menu item. I believe it toggles among three choices, not just two, so you may need to try it more than once to get the option you prefer.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 06:38 AM, <NS2N_PTA@...> wrote:
I somehow fat-fingered the keys during a contest and managed to change the background color of the waterfall to a light blue ( ugh). Can't seem to find any settings for it by clicking or right clicking anything. Back to the dark side ??

Paul NS2N

NS2N_PTA@...

Contrast … that’s the one. Yes I did mean the waterfall (lower section). I did not connect that function with changing colors. I must have clicked on that slider while trying to click on a signal in the waterfall.

Sometimes I see a signal in the waterfall that doesn’t jump out at you “upstairs”.

Thanks

Paul NS2N

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Do you mean the background color in the waterfall, or in the spectrum side of the display? If it's the waterfall, there is a slider called "Contrast" that you can adjust that changes the background color in the waterfall  If it's in the spectrum side, right-click and use the "Toggle background color" menu item. I believe it toggles among three choices, not just two, so you may need to try it more than once to get the option you prefer.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 06:38 AM, <NS2N_PTA@...> wrote:
I somehow fat-fingered the keys during a contest and managed to change the background color of the waterfall to a light blue ( ugh). Can't seem to find any settings for it by clicking or right clicking anything. Back to the dark side ??

Paul NS2N

Dick, K2ZR

Paul,
Glad that worked out for you.