Topics

Some View Menu options grey-ed out

Karl Goetsch

I'm sure I'm overlooking something and I've tried googling all sorts of workings to try to find the answer...

My N1MM+ (build 1.0.8418.0) has several options greyed out and I can't seem to figure out what I need to do to enable them.

Thank you and 73s

Karl , K0EG

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

All those options need a callsign. Put one in the callsign textbox, or navigate to one, placing it in the callframe.

Tom - N1MM

On 6/1/2020 6:41 PM, Karl Goetsch via groups.io wrote:
/I'm sure I'm overlooking something and I've tried googling all sorts of workings to try to find the answer.../

My N1MM+ (build 1.0.8418.0) has several options greyed out and I can't seem to figure out what I need to do to enable them.

Thank you and 73s

Karl , K0EG

Karl Goetsch

I knew it was right under my nose - thank you very much Tom!

73's
Karl, K0EG