Topics

Setting up for CQWWCW unable to control N1MM+ from keyboard

N4KW Pete

First I downloaded  latest version of N1mm+ V1.0.8014.0

While trying to test rig, I'm unable to get any response from any of the
"F" keys. The bottom of the main n1mm display asys

"File not found c\user\pete\documents\n1mm logger plus\wav\n4kw\T no
score".I have no idea what this is about.

 I also noted that the CQWWCW function key file says Key file requires
n1mm logger V12.02.00 or newer. Thats not close to my version
that I downloaded this evening

I've been unable to fix my problem and feel it is something simple that
I have missed.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73, Pete, N4KW

VE9AA - Mike

sounds like you're in SSB mode Pete.  Simply type "CW" (w/o the quotes) in the call entry box and hit enter.

CU this weekend !

mike ve9aa

John Bednar

Pete,

I saw Mike's response. He is correct, the program is in SSB mode and the function key messages are trying to play voice wav files.

If you enable radio control the program will track mode and the function key messages will switch with the mode change. If you do not, you will manually need to set the program mode. There are settings in Configurer that allow you to force a program mode.

I downloaded the CQWWCW function key file and do not see the comment that you mentioned.
https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/cqwwcw-mc/

Every version of Logger+ is newer than the legacy program version V12.02.00.