From: "Tack JE1CKA" <je1cka@...>
Sent: 2019-12-18 21:35:20
Subject: [N1MM+] Russian 160m UDF wanted

Hi fellow contesters

Does anyone have "Russian 160m Contest" UDF?
It will be held in this weekend so I wish to have it.
-- Tack Kumagai, JE1CKA

NA3M Nick

     The UDC file for this contest was just updated. If you downloaded it before 19:30Z 19/12/2019 please download updated version and copy it over the old one.

DO NOT keep the old file in the  C:\Users\{user name}\Documents\N1MM Logger+\UserDefinedContests folder even if it was renamed!

The rules have changes significantly for this contest some time ago. You might need to click on “Import Section List” button in the contest configuration window to upload Oblast.sec file.

This file gives slightly incorrect points for users in Russia (10 points for a Q with Russian station on different continent instead of 5). I just did not want to make another UDC (special for Russian stations).

Nick NA3M