Topics

RTTY Problem

Carol Richards

Hello,

I have never had this problem before...

I am able to receive fine, But when I go to transmit, all I get is a steady tone. I am using a rigblaster advantage. Everything seems to be configured properly. Device manager shows rigblaster on com 10, and MMTTY status is fine.

Suggestions?

Carol

Rag LB-Three-RE Stein-Roar

Do you use XMMT or EXT FSK on com 10?

https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/plus/

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken
post@...
LB3RE K3RAG
Skype: lb3re.rag

9. nov. 2019 kl. 02:07 skrev Carol Richards <n2mm@...>:

Hello,

I have never had this problem before...

I am able to receive fine, But when I go to transmit, all I get is a steady tone. I am using a rigblaster advantage. Everything seems to be configured properly. Device manager shows rigblaster on com 10, and MMTTY status is fine.

Suggestions?

Carol

Barry Bettman

Sounds like your rig is in rtty - fsk instead of lsb data - a fsk

73,

Barry K6ST
Nevada Section Youth Coordinator

ARRL (American Radio Relay League) arrl.org

The national association for amateur radio

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 5:07 PM Carol Richards <n2mm@...> wrote:
Hello,

I have never had this problem before...

I am able to receive fine, But when I go to transmit, all I get is a
steady tone. I am using a rigblaster advantage. Everything seems to be
configured properly. Device manager shows rigblaster on com 10, and
MMTTY status is fine.

Suggestions?

Carol

Carol Richards

EXT FSK

On 11/8/2019 8:38 PM, Rag LB-Three-RE Stein-Roar wrote:
Do you use XMMT or EXT FSK on com 10?

https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/plus/

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken
LB3RE K3RAG
Skype: lb3re.rag

9. nov. 2019 kl. 02:07 skrev Carol Richards <n2mm@...>:

Hello,

I have never had this problem before...

I am able to receive fine, But when I go to transmit, all I get is a steady tone. I am using a rigblaster advantage. Everything seems to be configured properly. Device manager shows rigblaster on com 10, and MMTTY status is fine.

Suggestions?

Carol

Carol Richards

Barry,

It is supposed to be in RTTY since I use EXT FSK

Carol