Topics

RTTY ESM

VE2FK

Hi Guys

I have made over 500 RTTY QSO in the JARTS this weekend using the new version
with S&P ESM/deck call droping in callbox.  150 Q were S&P  and did not had a
single trouble, only perfect pure ESM and fun.  We must keep that option, I think...

73 de Claude VE2FK

VE2FK

That was all with the mouse of course...

Le 2019-10-20 à 19:36, VE2FK a écrit :
Hi Guys

I have made over 500 RTTY QSO in the JARTS this weekend using the new version
with S&P ESM/deck call droping in callbox.  150 Q were S&P  and did not had a
single trouble, only perfect pure ESM and fun.  We must keep that option, I think...

73 de Claude VE2FK

Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2016.0.7226 / Base de données virale: 4793/15886 - Date: 14/08/2018
La Base de données des virus a expiré.

DON GAIKINS

Ok, I just have to ask.?? What is ESM?

Don W0VM

On 10/20/2019 6:36 PM, VE2FK wrote:
Hi Guys

I have made over 500 RTTY QSO in the JARTS this weekend using the new version
with S&P ESM/deck call droping in callbox.?? 150 Q were S&P?? and did not had a
single trouble, only perfect pure ESM and fun.?? We must keep that option, I think...

73 de Claude VE2FK

Jason Newton

ve3ki

Larry K8UT

I have made over 500 RTTY QSO in the JARTS this weekend using the new version
with S&P ESM/deck call droping in callbox.?? 150 Q were S&P?? and did not had a
single trouble, only perfect pure ESM and fun.?? We must keep that option, I think...

73 de Claude VE2FK

Joe WB9SBD

Awesome video Larry,

I will for sure use it at the club meetings for the next batch of newbies I will have for Sweeps coming up.

I LOVE ESM,, I cant remember a contest where I do not use it anymore.  BUT,,

I wonder what this is "
/deck call droping in callbox." That Claude is talking about?

Joe WB9SBD

On 10/21/2019 5:02 AM, Larry K8UT wrote:
... or you can watch the video:

I have made over 500 RTTY QSO in the JARTS this weekend using the new version
with S&P ESM/deck call droping in callbox.?? 150 Q were S&P?? and did not had a
single trouble, only perfect pure ESM and fun.?? We must keep that option, I think...

73 de Claude VE2FK

DON GAIKINS

Ok, I guess I have been using it for some time, and just not associating it with an acronym.

Thanks
Don W0VM

Rick Ellison

Joe..

There was a change recently to the RTTY section of the code to make things the same across all modes. If there is a call in the On-Deck box above the callsign window and the MYCALL button is highlighted and the call in the On-Deck box is not a dupe when you press Enter or if you are using the Right clicks in the DI window as enter, the call would drop down into the call box and instead of sending the contents of the MYCALL button it would send that callsigns call first. A lot of the times in RTTY the frequency posted by other contesters are off and you are trying to work someone else this was a hindrance. During the contest I posted an experimental version that if you were using the Right Click method it would not cause that interaction of the on-deck call dropping. This was just to get thru the JARTS contest. In the next release I have added a menu option to the Digital Setup dropdown on the top of the Digital windows that lets the user choose which way they want it to work.

73 Rick N2AMG

I have made over 500 RTTY QSO in the JARTS this weekend using the new version
with S&P ESM/deck call droping in callbox.?? 150 Q were S&P?? and did not had a
single trouble, only perfect pure ESM and fun.?? We must keep that option, I think...

73 de Claude VE2FK

VE2FK

Great Great Great  and thanks, with this S&P is almost as
productive as RUN ha ha.

73 de Claude VE2FK