Topics

RST missing in Exchange

Nico Ebbendorf

Hi all,

started the OK RTTY contest today using the preset for this contest.
In the exchange, only the CQ-zone is send, no RST.
How can I setup the exchange to send 599 14 (in my case)?

73, Nico / PA3ADU

kc9ee

Nico, go to Config in the tool bar. Put cursor on the line that says "Change CW/SSB/Digital Function Key Definitions". Click "Change Digital Function Key Definitions". On the F2 line(exchange line) insert {SENTRST} ahead of {EXCH}, your Zone number.

73,

Gary KC9EE

On Saturday, December 21, 2019, 06:27:37 AM CST, Nico Ebbendorf <n.ebbendorf@...> wrote:

Hi all,

started the OK RTTY contest today using the preset for this contest.
In the exchange, only the CQ-zone is send, no RST.
How can I setup the exchange to send 599 14 (in my case)?

73, Nico / PA3ADU

ve3ki

Put 599 in your F2 messages (both Run and S&P), as in {TX} 599 14 {RX}.

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 07:27 AM, Nico Ebbendorf wrote:
Hi all,

started the OK RTTY contest today using the preset for this contest.
In the exchange, only the CQ-zone is send, no RST.
How can I setup the exchange to send 599 14 (in my case)?

73, Nico / PA3ADU

Nico Ebbendorf

Thank you, the {SENTRST} did the job.
(no Idea why and how this got lossed but its working again!)

gd lck with contesting and 73,
Nico / PA3ADU