From: "Andy G4CTY via Groups.Io" <andy.lightbody99@...>
Sent: 2019-11-06 14:57:34
Subject: [N1MM+] RSGB 1.8MHz AFS (Club Calls)

Hi

I have been unable to find the right contest file for this Saturday's 160m contest.
The AFS, CC and 160m files that I have found will accept neither the station category (HQ,CM,NC) nor the four letter club abbreviation.
Please could somebody point me in the direction of the right file.

Many thanks

Andy G4CTY

jnoyvpe@...

Hi Andy

The module that you require is RSGBCLUB

Takes place 9th November 2000 to 2300utc

73 See you in the QRM
John G8VPE

Les Elliott

Andy,
read the rules
in N1MM+ only use the first letter H, C or N
Les, G4OGB