Topics

Rotor Com Port Baud Rate

Jim W7RY

I've been looking for an hour...  And am NOT new to N1MM... BUT

Where do you set the baud rate for N1MM rotor?

Dont seem to find any help on the web site or Google search.

Thanks!
73
Jim W7RY

Merry Christmas

Steve London

Each rotator controller has a manufacturer-fixed baud rate, which N1MM+ has been coded to match.

Do you have a rotator controller that allows you to set the baud rate ?

73,
Steve, N2IC