From: "Art Suberbielle" <kz5d.arts@...>
Sent: 2020-01-20 09:32:32
Subject: [N1MM+] Resetting password to post a feature request

Went to the site to post a feature request and was prompted to sign in. ut in my email address that I use for N1MM+, then was asked for a password. Seemed to have forgotten this, so tried to reset password. When I entered my email, a message was generated stating the email was not recognized. I'm a long-time subscriber/user and have not changed the email address in quite some time.

So how do I proceed?

73,
Art KZ5D

Art Suberbielle

ThanksĀ

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 8:50 AM Larry K8UT <K8UT@...> wrote:
Art,

My apologies but I do not see a listing for anything looking like ART or KZ5D. Perhaps you were listed on the previous website before we migrated to WordPress?(from which the accounts did not transfer)

Please create a new account and re-register.

-larry K8UT
Went to the site to post a feature request and was prompted to sign in. ut in my email address that I use for N1MM+, then was asked for a password. Seemed to have forgotten this, so tried to reset password. When I entered my email, a message was generated stating the email was not recognized. I'm a long-time subscriber/user and have not changed the email address in quite some time.

So how do I proceed?

73,
Art KZ5D

Art Suberbielle

Larry,

Before re-registering, should I do something to prevent receiving duplicate emails?

Art

[...]

Larry K8UT

Art

You have confused having an account and getting email from the groups.io email reflector, and having an account on the N1MM website so that you can submit Bug Reports and Feature Requests. The two accounts are not related.

-larry K8UT

Went to the site to post a feature request and was prompted to sign in. ut in my email address that I use for N1MM+, then was asked for a password. Seemed to have forgotten this, so tried to reset password. When I entered my email, a message was generated stating the email was not recognized. I'm a long-time subscriber/user and have not changed the email address in quite some time.

So how do I proceed?

73,
Art KZ5D

Art Suberbielle

The light bulb is now shining brightly. Thanks. I assumed these were one and the same.

Art KZ5D