Topics

Qsorder bugs

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

For Integrate  qsorder there are some wrong experience with V2.13 qsorder plugin and latest n1mm+ version. I am not satisfied with the operation because the qso are not properly recorded on files. I read and followed the installation instructions everything seems to work except QSORDER panel will doing use command line tips. Start sequence for contest session: N1MM+ first then qsorder.exe then CTRL+ALT+O the contest folder and calls appear correctly in the directory %\Documents\N1MM Logger+\QsoRecording\{contest name}. In the contest calls appends into qsorder window and also into {contest name} directory. BUT after into postcontest mode when i try to listen calls taged by CTRL-N (note)  that was record as suspect i can just listen always the same audio record with VLC. To be clear depending time file name change but audio are always replicate from QSO where bug come.  In last IARU contest i lost 90 percent of audio contest audio calls.  I dont' know if Vasiliy Gokoyev K3IT read list and are project to make dev's from last 2016 github add ? Some station are same bug as my with qsorder plugin? Please advice. Gilles F6IRA

Vasiliy --

I am listening :)

Can you please send some screenshots and concise steps to replicate the problem?

73 Vasiliy K3IT.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM f6ira <f6ira@...> wrote:

For Integrate  qsorder there are some wrong experience with V2.13 qsorder plugin and latest n1mm+ version. I am not satisfied with the operation because the qso are not properly recorded on files. I read and followed the installation instructions everything seems to work except QSORDER panel will doing use command line tips. Start sequence for contest session: N1MM+ first then qsorder.exe then CTRL+ALT+O the contest folder and calls appear correctly in the directory %\Documents\N1MM Logger+\QsoRecording\{contest name}. In the contest calls appends into qsorder window and also into {contest name} directory. BUT after into postcontest mode when i try to listen calls taged by CTRL-N (note)  that was record as suspect i can just listen always the same audio record with VLC. To be clear depending time file name change but audio are always replicate from QSO where bug come.  In last IARU contest i lost 90 percent of audio contest audio calls.  I dont' know if Vasiliy Gokoyev K3IT read list and are project to make dev's from last 2016 github add ? Some station are same bug as my with qsorder plugin? Please advice. Gilles F6IRA

--
Vasiliy

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

Hi Vasily. Isnt' not easy to explain first because my worst english language speaking.  For IARU HF bug start at satruday 11 at 132042Z with PD1JN QSO. After this time all next records as same as PD1JN (replicate) audio sounds. You can listen next one LY2A or last QSO Number 1946 in my log sunday 12 at 1200Z. I can already experience this disfonction with previous contests.

My working conditions:

FTDX101D with USB cable for virtual audio device
computer: I5 with 8Go SDRAM DDR3 and fast 1To HDD
latest (auto upgrade) for N1MM+
All software are start as "administrator".

Join some more explanations with  pictures and sounds into zip files

For information i also use Win-test as contest software with contest record option without misfonction as qsorder. After more than 20 years of win-test V4 will need to improve my N1MM+ experience because lot of super contest stations where working as guest_op  or visit and DX'pedition use N1MM. 

Thanks Gilles F6IRA

Le 14/07/2020 à 17:06, Vasiliy -- a écrit :

I am listening :)

Can you please send some screenshots and concise steps to replicate the problem?

73 Vasiliy K3IT.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM f6ira <f6ira@...> wrote:

--
Vasiliy