Topics

?QS1R & Spectrum Display Window & WaterfallBandmap, How?

Doug

Need help getting WaterfallBandmap (WB) 1.0.0.28 to function with my QS1R. If that would function then I would try that with N1MM Spectrum Display Window (SDW). WB successfully loads firmware to QS1R, but WB displays mostly white screen, same as reported by John N0TA in WB-groups.io Message #388: "On the Bandmap screen, I am only getting a vertical, black line, about 1/4 inch wide on the right hand side. The rest of the screen is basically white with the text on the top and right." Upon a few mouse clicks on that screen, Windows reports WB "Not Responding" and WB must be closed. My QS1R plays well with HDSDR on the same PC. Unfortunately the WB-groups.io is not active, so I do not expect an answer from them.

FYI, both the x86 and x64 versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019  are installed on my PC for WB to use. WB is installed in C:WaterfallBandmap... (NOT in C:Programs) (Same WB symptoms with WB 1.0.0.17)
FYI, In my WB folder (In addition to the WB unzipped files):
wr_qs1r.ini
ExtIO_qs1r.dll
qs1r_firmware_03032011.hex
QS1R_WINRAD_04112011.rbf

The QS1R ExtIO dll (and above needed files) does not function with N1MM SDW directly, tried that.

Thanks.

73, Doug  AA3S