From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark M0UTD via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 12:55
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Problems linking two pcs

I will try to explain this as easy as i can with my limited pc knowledge, we tried too set up two pcs over the weekend for multi one in cqww, both pcs saw each other theu the ip address, but could not connect like as is something on the pc was being blocked, i think it is an internet or pc issue, any ideas where i could start looking ?
regards
mark
M0UTD