Topics

Post contest log question

Jack Schuster <w1wef3@...>

Is there a way within N1MMplus that I can see my hour by hour rate without counting Qs in the Cabrillo file? Also, I recently read in NCJ that some contesters save both a Cabrillo AND an ADIF file for their records; what is the advantage of saving the ADIF file? Thanks   JACK w1wef

Jim N7US

I import the ADI files into DXLab, which is my complete log. I upload from there to LOTW and ClubLog.

Jim N7US

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 8:03 AM Jack Schuster <w1wef3@...> wrote:
Is there a way within N1MMplus that I can see my hour by hour rate without counting Qs in the Cabrillo file? Also, I recently read in NCJ that some contesters save both a Cabrillo AND an ADIF file for their records; what is the advantage of saving the ADIF file? Thanks   JACK w1wef
_._,_._,_

Mike ND9G

You can see your QSOs grouped by hour within the Statistics window.

I use the ADIF file to import into my general logger. I also keep a copy in my file storage, in case I ever need to import them again, unlikely but just in case.

Mike ND9G

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 7:36 AM Jack Schuster <w1wef3@...> wrote:

Monte Stark

I also save a ADIF file and export that into DX Keeper and from there I upload all QSOs to LOTW.

And I save all my .log and .adi contest files. I find it interesting to look at the .log (Cabrillo) files of past contests to get a feel for what I could do better in an upcoming contest. Those .log files are easy to read in Notepad+.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y

Mountain Home, ID  DN23dc

CW Ops #1211

SKCC #4904

QRP ARCI #8829

SOC #2

Idaho DX Association

Ron@...

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack Schuster
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 6:35 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Post contest log question

Virus-free. www.avg.com