Topics

PDC or Pro Digital Contest UDC (Member)

Patrick ON6AT

Hallo,

I have installed the PDC_MEM.UDC file for PDC or Pro Digital Contest (Member) as described.
I notice during the contest that the points are not correct.
If I work a member (eg 002 / M) then I should normally receive 6 points because I am also a member.

An example:
RT6DI sends 009 / M and I send 014 / M this should give 6 points anyway?
In the log window I only see 2 points.
In the Score window there is also no field on how many members I have worked.

How can this be adjusted?
73 Patrick ON6AT

PA4JJ

Patrick

I use the same file but my score ixs correct.

73
Jan

PA4JJ
Op 16-1-2021 om 14:09 schreef Patrick ON6AT:

Hallo,

I have installed the PDC_MEM.UDC file for PDC or Pro Digital Contest (Member) as described.
I notice during the contest that the points are not correct.
If I work a member (eg 002 / M) then I should normally receive 6 points because I am also a member.

An example:
RT6DI sends 009 / M and I send 014 / M this should give 6 points anyway?
In the log window I only see 2 points.
In the Score window there is also no field on how many members I have worked.

How can this be adjusted?
73 Patrick ON6AT

PA4JJ

Be sure to log the /M in the last field

Op 16-1-2021 om 14:14 schreef PA4JJ:

Patrick

I use the same file but my score ixs correct.

73
Jan

PA4JJ
Op 16-1-2021 om 14:09 schreef Patrick ON6AT:
Hallo,

I have installed the PDC_MEM.UDC file for PDC or Pro Digital Contest (Member) as described.
I notice during the contest that the points are not correct.
If I work a member (eg 002 / M) then I should normally receive 6 points because I am also a member.

An example:
RT6DI sends 009 / M and I send 014 / M this should give 6 points anyway?
In the log window I only see 2 points.
In the Score window there is also no field on how many members I have worked.

How can this be adjusted?
73 Patrick ON6AT

Patrick ON6AT

Dag Jan,