Topics

Operating hours

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Is there a spot to read how many hours of operation you have done. I do not find it anywhere. It seems it should at least be on the summary of score that shows while operating or at the least on the final summary.

Outlook Desktop Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

--
W0MN Rochester, MN

Ron

View / Off times.

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 at 13:50, Gilbert Baron W0MN <w0mn00@...> wrote:

Is there a spot to read how many hours of operation you have done. I do not find it anywhere. It seems it should at least be on the summary of score that shows while operating or at the least on the final summary.

Outlook Desktop Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

--
W0MN Rochester, MN

Joe WB9SBD

Go to VIEW > OFF TIMES

Joe WB9SBD

On 12/15/2019 1:49 PM, Gilbert Baron W0MN wrote:

Is there a spot to read how many hours of operation you have done. I do not find it anywhere. It seems it should at least be on the summary of score that shows while operating or at the least on the final summary.

Outlook Desktop Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

--
W0MN Rochester, MN

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Ok, will check that. It (total on and total off) seems should be included in summary. I guess I can calculate it myself though. 😊

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN