Topics

om/yl contest?

Mac

I'm hearing someone running a contest with exchange of OM/YL/Youth, but I cannot find any information about a OM-YL contest that is actually happening now. Anyone have any info about whose contest this is?

73,
-Mac NT4D

Dave Sumner

On Monday, July 13, 2020, 09:39:09 PM EDT, Mac <mac@...> wrote:

I'm hearing someone running a contest with exchange of OM/YL/Youth, but I cannot find any information about a OM-YL contest that is actually happening now. Anyone have any info about whose contest this is?

73,
-Mac NT4D

Mac

Oh. Thanks for that. I still don't know how you find these things; I guess I am just weak in Google.

73,
-Mac NT4D

On 7/13/2020 9:49 PM, Dave Sumner wrote:
On Monday, July 13, 2020, 09:39:09 PM EDT, Mac <mac@...> wrote:

I'm hearing someone running a contest with exchange of OM/YL/Youth, but I cannot find any information about a OM-YL contest that is actually happening now. Anyone have any info about whose contest this is?

73,
-Mac NT4D

Michael WA7SKG

Bookmark the Contest Calendar by WA7BNM at https://www.contestcalendar.com/index.html. If there is any kind of contest, it will most likely be listed on this site.

73,
Michael

Mac wrote on 7/13/20 6:51 PM:

Oh. Thanks for that. I still don't know how you find these things; I guess I am just weak in Google.
73,
-Mac NT4D
On 7/13/2020 9:49 PM, Dave Sumner wrote:
Rules - Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest <https://wwsac.com/rules.html>

Rules - Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest

WWSAC is a weekly, one-hour SSB contest with the goal of promoting SSB contesting activity during the week as we...

<https://wwsac.com/rules.html>

On Monday, July 13, 2020, 09:39:09 PM EDT, Mac <mac@...> wrote:

I'm hearing someone running a contest with exchange of OM/YL/Youth, but I cannot find any information about a OM-YL contest that is actually happening now. Anyone have any info about whose contest this is?

73,
-Mac NT4D

Mac

Wow.
And here I've been looking at arrl or qrz and such. SMH.

73,
-Mac NT4D

Mac wrote on 7/13/20 6:51 PM:
Oh. Thanks for that. I still don't know how you find these things; I guess I am just weak in Google.

73,
-Mac NT4D

On 7/13/2020 9:49 PM, Dave Sumner wrote:
Rules - Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest <https://wwsac.com/rules.html>

    Rules - Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest

WWSAC is a weekly, one-hour SSB contest with the goal of promoting SSB contesting activity during the week as we...

<https://wwsac.com/rules.html>

On Monday, July 13, 2020, 09:39:09 PM EDT, Mac <mac@...> wrote:

I'm hearing someone running a contest with exchange of OM/YL/Youth, but I cannot find any information about a OM-YL contest that is actually happening now. Anyone have any info about whose contest this is?

73,
-Mac NT4D

merrill brown

Hello John
I tried to upload my log as well and came back
SENT EXCHANGE:
(00) is not valid IARU ZONE for one or more qso’s
I checked my log a couple of times and have none with 00 for exchange
I’m going to have to see what’s going on.
73

Merrill
WK2g

On Jul 13, 2020, at 9:37 PM, Mac <mac@...> wrote:

I'm hearing someone running a contest with exchange of OM/YL/Youth, but I cannot find any information about a OM-YL contest that is actually happening now. Anyone have any info about whose contest this is?

73,
-Mac NT4D

ve3ki

Which contest? om/yl ("Worldwide Sideband Activity Contest") as per the title of the post, or IARU HF (from your description).?

What is in the Sent Exchange box in the Contest Setup window (File > Open Log in Database...)? Your description makes it sound as if this is set to 0, instead of to your own ITU zone. If so, correct that and then re-export the Cabrillo file.