Topics

Offering to translate to Spanish

jaime r

Hello,
I did not find a better way to contact the development team.

I would be interested to support with the translation of the logger into Spanish. :-)
I have seen it is still missing.

Please contact me if interested.

Regards

Jaime, EA4TV

AB2ZY

Definitely interested. I am traveling this week and don’t know right now if i have access to the materials. I will get back to you next week at the latest.

On Oct 22, 2019, at 10:58 AM, jaime r <jaime@...> wrote:

Hello,
I did not find a better way to contact the development team.

I would be interested to support with the translation of the logger into Spanish. :-)
I have seen it is still missing.

Please contact me if interested.

Regards

Jaime, EA4TV

jaime r

Perfect!
Just send it to me when  possible!

By the way, if the templates were available in the web, it would be easier for volunteers to start working ;-)

Thanks!