Sent: 2019-10-09 10:44:17
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] No trailing Zero's with CW message

I meant to say "leading zero's" not trailing
sorry for the mistake.

Les Elliott

Config>Function Keys  top left
Les, G4OGB

Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 2:49 PM
Subject: [N1MM+] No trailing Zero's with CW message

I log contest using VHFREG1, so with separated RST and Numbers (the advantage is the auto numbering).
So f.i. with the first station the RST is "599" and the serial is "1", this is displayed without trailing zero's
However ALSO the CW message keyer is  leaving out the trailing zero's: as keying 5991 not 599001 as you normally would do.
How can I solve this ?

Maarten Heuvelman

Dear Larry,

Bingo that solved the problem.