From: Ira Lipton
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:46 AM
Subject: [N1MM+] Nimm+ startup error

I am unable to start N1MM+.  I'm receiving the message--"A mistake was installing N1MM+. You must chose a new database name after pressing OK".
When I press OK a number of N1MM file names  from my documents file appear. I don't know how to proceed. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Ira   WA2OAX

Larry K8UT

Ira
If this is a fresh install and you adhered to the given installation parameters, your databases will be stored in the My Documents\N1MM Logger+\Databases directory. In that directory you should find a preliminary logging database named "ham.s3db." Select that file and your problem may go away... if not report back what happens.

-larry K8UT

I am unable to start N1MM+.  I'm receiving the message--"A mistake was installing N1MM+. You must chose a new database name after pressing OK".
When I press OK a number of N1MM file names  from my documents file appear. I don't know how to proceed. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Ira   WA2OAX

Ira Lipton <wa2oax@...>

Thanks Larry. I was ultimately able to solve the problem by selecting the database file and then renaming it. It was not a fresh install.

73,

Ira   WA2OAX