Topics

New Update Problem

ART W2NRA

When I launch N1MM Logger+ and an "update notice" is displayed, the update doesn't allow enough time for the N1MM Logger+ program to shut down.  This is a recurring problem.  I think this is due to the fact that I use N1MM Logger+ in SO2V mode with dual Spectrum windows displayed.  BTW in contests this version works perfectly and I use it at least 3 times a week (CWOPS CWT). USING N1MM LOGGER+ SO2V AND DUAL SPECTRUM WINDOWS IS REALLY SLICK!!!!

If I know in advance that an update is available, I use my stripped down version of N1MM Logger+ with this ini file "N1MM Logger-Review.ini", and it works every time.

73 art w2nra
CWOPS 1955