Topics

New Grayline Map

Frank Hunt ZL2BR/ZM2B

The new map as from v1.0.7925 onwards is not loading, I still get the old map, (which comes with a noticeable lighter shadow for the non-sunlight area).

In the Info window I get this warning:
"C:\Users\Frank\Documents\N1MM Logger+\SupportFiles\WorldLoRes.png did not download correctly. Check for working internet connection, delete the file and reopen Mult Field window."

Carrying out this instruction did not cure the fault.

OS is Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.

Any thoughts, any one please. Possibly a missing or old dll file?

73, Frank ZL2BR/ZM2B

John Bednar

Frank,

The file is available here:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/categories/supportfiles/

Could be that your computer security is preventing our code from accessing the internet.

Do you have any problems with Tools, Download and Install the latest Country file or the Download and Install the latest Check Partial file in the same menu?

John, K3CT

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Frank Hunt ZL2BR/ZM2B
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 2:17 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] New Grayline Map

The new map as from v1.0.7925 onwards is not loading, I still get the old map, (which comes with a noticeable lighter shadow for the non-sunlight area).

"C:\Users\Frank\Documents\N1MM Logger+\SupportFiles\WorldLoRes.png did not download correctly. Check for working internet connection, delete the file and reopen Mult Field window."

73, Frank ZL2BR/ZM2B

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

This is breakage from the continuing web site reorganization.  The file will be restored to it's original place today. In the meantime, you can follow K3CT's advice to download the file.

Tom - N1MM

On 9/23/2019 2:16 AM, Frank Hunt ZL2BR/ZM2B wrote:

"C:\Users\Frank\Documents\N1MM Logger+\SupportFiles\WorldLoRes.png did notdownload correctly. Check for working internet connection, delete the file and reopen Mult Field window."

73, Frank ZL2BR/ZM2B