From: Rich K1DJ via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2019 4:01 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] NAQCC sprint lot?

Good morning all -
As a recently convert to QRP operations, I am planning to participate in my first NAQPP sprint Tuesday evening. Is there an N1MM+ log that will track the necessary information?
Please advise, and thanks.
Rich, K1DJ

Tim Shoppa

Rick, I occasionally participate in NAQPP sprints, and note that their logging format have always been incompatible with N1MM.

What I have done in the past, is written perl scripts that convert a "DX" type log from N1MM and interpret the name or comment fields as member number/watts into the super funky format to be put into the NAQCC log submission form.

The most funky thing about their log format is that they require an increasing count of mults in the second to last column, and a point count in the last column. Not too hard to do with a script but super funky.

I have tried to convince them they should take Cabrillos but gave up on that several years ago.

Tim N3QE

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 11:01 AM Rich K1DJ via Groups.Io <k1dj93=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good morning all -
As a recently convert to QRP operations, I am planning to participate in my first NAQPP sprint Tuesday evening.  Is there an N1MM+ log that will track the necessary information?
Please advise, and thanks.
Rich, K1DJ

Peter Alterman

They want participants to use their custom logger.
Peter W2CDO

[...]

Frank Maynard

NAQCC suggests the use of either Genlog or the NAQCC sprint logger written by AC2C. I log on paper and use a couple shell scripts that I wrote to compile and check the log.

I haven't checked out the user-defined contest format that G4OGB mentioned but I'll give it a go next week in the milliwatt sprint.