Topics

N1MM Statistics with Graph - when was it first available?

Tim Shoppa

I've been using N1MM to log contest QSO's for over a decade, but only in the past couple years did I begin using View->Statistics then showing as a graph.

Some of my favorite graphs include Band vs Hour, and IsRunQSO vs Hour (to show run vs S&P emphasis).

When did the Statistics graph feature become available? Was it there all of the past decade+, and I only discovered it recently?

Tim N3QE

image.png

Larry K8UT

Tim

Those graphs are the creative effort of John K3CT and they arrived with the release of N1MM+ in 2014.

-larry (K8UT)

I've been using N1MM to log contest QSO's for over a decade, but only in the past couple years did I begin using View->Statistics then showing as a graph.

Some of my favorite graphs include Band vs Hour, and IsRunQSO vs Hour (to show run vs S&P emphasis).

When did the Statistics graph feature become available? Was it there all of the past decade+, and I only discovered it recently?

Tim N3QE

image.png

Tim Shoppa

Thanks for that detail Larry. And extra big thanks to K3CT for the wonderful world of statistics graphs (plot anything vs anything it seems) inside the logger!

Tim N3QE

On Oct 21, 2020, at 2:29 PM, Larry K8UT <K8UT@...> wrote:

Tim

Those graphs are the creative effort of John K3CT and they arrived with the release of N1MM+ in 2014.

-larry (K8UT)

I've been using N1MM to log contest QSO's for over a decade, but only in the past couple years did I begin using View->Statistics then showing as a graph.

Some of my favorite graphs include Band vs Hour, and IsRunQSO vs Hour (to show run vs S&P emphasis).

When did the Statistics graph feature become available? Was it there all of the past decade+, and I only discovered it recently?

Tim N3QE

<image.png>

Ronald Baran

There's one window that I really liked and it had a running total of how many Qs per hour with a clock that indicated how many seconds/minutes or hours since your last Q.  Was doing ILQP last Sunday but I couldn't find that.  Where is it hiding?

Ron
W9XS

I've been using N1MM to log contest QSO's for over a decade, but only in the past couple years did I begin using View->Statistics then showing as a graph.

Some of my favorite graphs include Band vs Hour, and IsRunQSO vs Hour (to show run vs S&P emphasis).

When did the Statistics graph feature become available? Was it there all of the past decade+, and I only discovered it recently?

Tim N3QE

<image.png>

Tim Shoppa

Ron, I think you're talking about the "Info" window. Go to Window->Info to open it. If it's already open it might be hidden behind some other window that is in front of it. More on the Info window: https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-windows/info-window/

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 3:10 PM Ronald Baran <ronbaran@...> wrote:
There's one window that I really liked and it had a running total of how many Qs per hour with a clock that indicated how many seconds/minutes or hours since your last Q.  Was doing ILQP last Sunday but I couldn't find that.  Where is it hiding?

Ron
W9XS

I've been using N1MM to log contest QSO's for over a decade, but only in the past couple years did I begin using View->Statistics then showing as a graph.

Some of my favorite graphs include Band vs Hour, and IsRunQSO vs Hour (to show run vs S&P emphasis).

When did the Statistics graph feature become available? Was it there all of the past decade+, and I only discovered it recently?

Tim N3QE

<image.png>

John Bednar

Actually, it was Tom, N1MM that added the graphs tab to the Statistics Window.

John, K3CT

I've been using N1MM to log contest QSO's for over a decade, but only in the past couple years did I begin using View->Statistics then showing as a graph.

Some of my favorite graphs include Band vs Hour, and IsRunQSO vs Hour (to show run vs S&P emphasis).

When did the Statistics graph feature become available? Was it there all of the past decade+, and I only discovered it recently?

Tim N3QE

<image.png>

Ronald Baran

TU Tim,

I slid right by that window but, after you mentioned it, I went back, right clicked and found the what I was looking for.

Ron
W9XS