Topics

“N1MM is not responding “

Andrew OBrien

Interesting . Middle of WAE N1MMlogger+ stopped responding as I was reopening the digital interface . I rebooted logger a few times and it booted OK but each time as soon as I clicked on the main entry window I would see the Not Responding message and and eventually would have to close the logger . I rebooted the PC, no improvement . Then did an uninstalled/install , grabbed the latest update and still “not responding” . I eventually settled on the previous update , not the latest one and things are working fine .
Windows 10.

Andy K3UK.