Topics

N1MM freeze during loading telnet spots

Rag LB-Three-RE Stein-Roar

Hi

During IARU i had big problem with N1MM as LN2HQ

Win 10 pro64 bit 16 gb memory

1. Saving spots for 2 minute
2. warning db log compile
3. 6-10 station in network
4. While enter callsign, letters appearing 15-30 seconds delayed in entry window
5. Then start to TX....
6. Stations calling again coz thinking deaf operator

Every 40 minute, need stop telnet or restart N1MM due «freezing»

I had this problem before, if SAVE spot was 30 or 60 minutes.

Now 2 minute..

I dunno why db log compile/compress pups up??

2nd issue!!
One operator could log his own callsign QSO Into HQ log!! While he waiting to operate HQ...

There is no blocking if a station didnt had correct Station callsign into the network???

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken
@LB3RE
LB3RE K3RAG
Skype: lb3re.rag

John Bednar

Stein-Roar,

What version of software were you using during the contest?

2. warning db log compile
The new software prints a message on the Entry Window Status line after the DB is optimized. There is no popup.

Did you have these delays from the start of the contest?

Were all of the computers located at the same QTH?

Did you have other software running on these computers?

What CPUs and speed are in the computers with delays?

Did you merge multiple spot sources to create a mega-pipe of spot data?

I dunno why db log compile/compress pups up?
When did the pop-up appear?

Did you have any network issues during the contest?

Was the network wireless or hardwired, local or remoted stations?