Topics

n1mm error install #n1mm

Jim

Hi...I uninstall N1MM for reasons of port error, when I install again it sends me an error that says..User files should not be stored in a cloud folder. Please choose a different location. Well I am not a computer technician I can understand it but I have tried and it has not worked for me and when I could install it tells me another error..ASSEMBLY BINDING LOGGING IS TURNED OFF. To the truth that I can no longer do much, I need a basic explanation that I can carry out and straighten it step by step and solve it let me know i have  remote connection  for whatever member help me...tnx 73