Topics

N1MM+ COM Port 5 error message

Ed W2LCQ

N1MM+ indicated an error message at the bottom of the call entry window which said that COM Port 5 was backed up with a byte count and saying it was being flushed. I saw this message 3-4 times and then it would disappear. My rig an ICOM 756 Pro III is on COM Port 5 via a West Mountain CI-V cable but at the time the radio was off line not responding to N1MM+ polling.  Has anyone seen such a message and can tell me what it means? Device Manager said that the port and driver were working ok. Thanks for any info about this.

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474C - FISTS 12294
             —-Frankford Radio Club—-