Topics

N1MM and RemoteHamRadio

Bedrock305

Has anybody been able to successfully use N1MM with the RemoteHamRadio.com service - specifically while using the Web interface and not RemoteRig or using a K3/Mini or DXMate device.

Bill KO7SS

I don't think so. W2GD operated the 2018 ARRL DX SSB using the Web interface logging program, downloaded the ADIF file and imported it into N1MM after the contest to generate an entry:
https://3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=jXaUz8icfsia2

This would seem to be an easy solution to run a few hundred stations next weekend.

I have operated 10 "major" CW contests using my K3S in terminal mode, it was very nice indeed.

There are now multiple Flex radio stations on the RHR network. There maybe something in the works, send a note to Ray, W2RE.

73, Bill KO7SS  ( planning on HH2AA in CQWWCW SOABLP(A) next weekend - fingers crossed and the Internet connectivity Gods willing! )

K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@...>

Yes. Instructions at
http://www.remotehamradio.com/knowledge-base/configure-your-logger/

Your logger connects to the RHR web service through the the RHR Desktop App
http://www.remotehamradio.com/knowledge-base/remotehamradio-desktop-app/

I use it all the time with my logger, Writelog. No RemoteRig or K3/0-Mini or DXmate needed,
though they can add to the fun.

Mark K6UFO

Bedrock305

Hi Bill,

It sounds good!  How do you handle the log file though?  Obviously you can't create custom log fields to match the needed exchanges inside the RHR console.

I'm envisioning enter the exchange in a comment field and then using Python after the fact to break out the individual parts and rebuild the Cabrillo format.  It sounds like too much work though!

Have fun operating HH2AA in the CQWW.  I spent about an hour last night running that station on FT8.  It was a blast!

73,
Chris NS8Q

Bedrock305

Yes. Instructions at
http://www.remotehamradio.com/knowledge-base/configure-your-logger/

Your logger connects to the RHR web service through the the RHR Desktop App
http://www.remotehamradio.com/knowledge-base/remotehamradio-desktop-app/

I use it all the time with my logger, Writelog. No RemoteRig or K3/0-Mini or DXmate needed,
though they can add to the fun.

Mark K6UFO

Hi Mark,

I have tried and tried to get that to work in the past.  I followed the directions to the tee, but nothing worked.  I even had Lee trying to troubleshoot on his end, and still, nothing worked.

Maybe things have changed since they upgraded the WebDX console.

73
Chris NS8Q