Topics

#n1mm #n1mm

Alan Holdsworth

Hi Gays & Girls

During the last weekends SSB contest I had an intermittent problem with the CQ REPEAT not stopping when I hit Esc or any other key before changing the keyboard I wonder if anyone else has experiences this problem?

de AlanH g8oo

Chuck Dietz

The focus has to be on N1MM for each to work. This is difficult to remember, so I just click on the on screen “esc” that’s below the entry window.

Chuck W5PR