From: "Jamie WW3S" <ww3s@...>
Sent: 2019-10-30 10:17:36
Subject: [Mortty] getting extra DIT with mortty

This may be related to the Flex. Im connecting remotely, but using Maestro locally.....using a single lever paddle, I'm getting an extra DIT sent when I release the dash....I have iambic disabled in the Flex, but if I send a string of dashes, as soon as I release the paddle a DIT is sent....not sure where to look....also the keying from the function keys is all garbled...I suspect something in the Maestro/Flex settings but not sure.....the reason I am using the external keyer instead of the internal Flex winkeyer emulator is even with the latest version, Flex still does not support sidetone when the radio is remote....