Topics

Mode not set when going split?

Paul K6PO

IC-7300, N1MMLogger.net Version 1.0.7983, Windows 10 Pro x86 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362.

Suppose I have VFO A and VFO B both set to mode USB.

Now I switch to CW either by clicking on the band panel or typing CW in the callsign textbox.

This sets VFO A mode to CW and doesn't change VFO B.

Now suppose I want to operate split up 1, so I type 1 in the callsign textbox and control-enter.

This sets VFO B frequency appropriately, but doesn't change VFO B mode; it stays USB.

I can't think of a reason that operating split with different modes should be the default. Why not set VFO B mode to the current mode when going split?

Maybe I'm missing something. Thanks in advance for any help.

73. Paul K6PO

Paul K6PO

Belay that, it looks like it's a problem with Win4Icom, not N1MM.

73, Paul K6PO