Von: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] Im Auftrag von Jim Ragsdale
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020 12:45
An: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Betreff: [N1MM+] Minor Annoyance

When I open N1MM, the Log Window comes up with the top pane (log) and the bottom pane (contacts that match call in Entry Window) roughly equal in vertical height. I never need more than five or six lines in the bottom pane, so every time I adjust the separator bar to make the bottom pane about ten percent of the window height. In the documentation I find that, “By default the separator bar is set at a percentage of window size.” That percentage seems to be about fifty percent.  Is there way to set that default to something like ten percent or ninety percent (whatever would make the bottom pane smaller)? I have searched the ini file and cannot find any reference to this percentage.

Choosing "Tools > Save Window Positions" does not retain that percentage.

Thanks, 73

Jim W5LA

ART W2NRA

Hi Jim,

I like your idea of setting a percentage for the adjustable separated bar instead of it being always 50%.  I started to write the same suggestion you just made but decided to wait a while because the N1MM Logger+ Gurus were very busy solving other problems.

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955

On Oct 22, 2020, at 8:45 AM, Jim Ragsdale <jim@...> wrote:

When I open N1MM, the Log Window comes up with the top pane (log) and the bottom pane (contacts that match call in Entry Window) roughly equal in vertical height. I never need more than five or six lines in the bottom pane, so every time I adjust the separator bar to make the bottom pane about ten percent of the window height. In the documentation I find that, “By default the separator bar is set at a percentage of window size.” That percentage seems to be about fifty percent.  Is there way to set that default to something like ten percent or ninety percent (whatever would make the bottom pane smaller)? I have searched the ini file and cannot find any reference to this percentage.

Choosing "Tools > Save Window Positions" does not retain that percentage.

Thanks, 73

Jim W5LA

Tom Wagner (N1MM)

It is a bug. It will be fixed Tuesday.

Tom - N1MM

On 10/22/2020 1:40 PM, ART W2NRA via groups.io wrote:
[...]

Jim Ragsdale

Thank you very much! You guys are great.

73, Jim W5LA