From: "Jaan, SM9X" <swejaan@...>
Sent: 2020-01-22 01:36:49
Subject: [N1MM+] MINITESTCW is missing

[Edited Message Follows]

Just down loaded latest release today 1.0.8095 and found the MINITESTCW is missing in the Log Type scroll menu.
In version 1.0.8063 MINITESTCW is there.

Regards, Jaan
SM9X

Jaan, SM9X

Edited

Hi Larry, the contest is alive and well every Wednesday. The results are sent and maintained on the web site hosted by UA9QCQ the address is  http://ua9qcq.com/ From there you can navigate to Results and find among other contests  Wednesday mini-contest
If you navigate the internet  http://minitest.narod.ru/  is one page in Russian with rules. However I'm not the right person translate but all the times in UTC and frequency bands are OK. So please make it visible again in N1MM

Rules are also available here:

Regards, Jaan

Den ons 22 jan. 2020 kl 10:40 skrev Larry K8UT <K8UT@...>:

Jaan,

MINITESTCW was removed from the active contest list in this week's Update because I was unable to locate records of it being an active contest or its sponsor. Can you please supply some information about this contest or its sponsor?

Read the removal announcement here:

-larry K8UT
Just down loaded latest release today 1.0.8095 and found the MINITESTCW is missing in the Log Type scroll menu.
In version 1.0.8063 MINITESTCW is there.

Regards, Jaan
SM9X

DK3WW - Uwe

Hello,
The weekly Mini CWT Contest takes place every Wednesday:

https://cwops.org/cwops-tests/

73! Uwe
Dk3WW

Jaan, SM9X

Uwe, you are talking about CWOps and I'm talking about Wednesday mini-test, confusing with "minitest" since there are more than one.

/Jaan